Translate

Monday, August 26, 2019

Look for the Rainbows

Hi! 
I made a card the other day - just because I wanted to. 
I bought a card kit this month - just because it had rainbows. Well, no, actually there were NO rainbow images. Just birds and flowers.

 That's even better! And wonderful rainbow sentiments. 



I made the rainbow with strips of paper. Because it was fun!
Colored the birds with Copics and Wink of Stella, and cut them out. Talking of shimmer, check out the Tonic Crystal gems. I wanted to sprinkle them everywhere. I fashioned a cloud with my scissors and tucked it in for the sentiment.

Hope you enjoy my card today using items from the fabulous September Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp. Since we've been having rain it's much brighter than in the photo. You will see me using these stamps again soon! 
Have a great day and a wonderful new week!



Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!



2 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

such an adorable card..
x Karen

Leslie Miller said...

I love your rainbow birds and rainbow background! I haven't checked it out yet, but this sure looks like a cute kit. Pretty rainbow gems, too. Would you believe my Wink of Stella ran dry and I have no replacement? How could I let that happen? Super adorable "just for fun" card -- the best kind!