Translate

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Papertrey Ink July 2018 Bog Hop

Hello I'm so glad you've come by today. 
It's a special day! 




We were invited to create projects inspired by this colorful photo. 




I was thrilled to pull out my Beach-y elements to create this card with underwater scenes. I combined Distress inks for the backgrounds, and combined Copic markers and  Distress Oxide Inks to color and stamp the images from white card stock. 




Supplies from PTI include: 
Salt Air: Flora, Fauna and dies, Sentiments, and Reef Builder Dies.

I kept the color palette similar to the photo, using softer shades of blues and red. Adding clear droplets to look like bubbles is the only embellishment.

I hope you'll visit the hop (CLICK HERE) to see more fabulous and fun ocean-themed projects. 


Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
          Make something beautiful!













14 comments:

Denise Breimeir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise Breimeir said...

I love the circles & bubbles! The fish are so nicely and brightly stamped. I love how you arranged everything on the card.

P.S. How fun that your last name is Beach!

Sharyn Polesel said...

What a fun design, Cindy! I loved looking into the windows of your underwater world....incredibly sweet!

Betty Wright said...

This is perfection! Love your layout and the details! Beautifully done!

Luanne said...

Circles of fun! Just adorable, and I love your creative layout!

lainey said...

I like how you created separate ocean scenes in the circles! So colorful and bright!

Marcia Hill said...

What a GREAT card Cindy!! I LOVE how you made your little scenes in the circles...what a cool idea!! And beautiful coloring on all your images too! :0)

Birgit said...

This is pure delight Cindy! I love the sea creatures swimming in the circles. It's like looking through portholes in a submarine. The little bubbles are brilliant and the perfect finishing touch to this darling card.

Julia Aston said...

What a wonderful design with your three spot light areas Cindy - lovely coloring on your flora and fauna!

DIANA L. said...

Wow!!! this is fabulous this i like three cards in one your colors are so vibrant and a live. Your card makes me happy

Greta said...

What a neat design with the 3 circles--love this!

Nancy Penir said...

Like little portholes of sea fun. Darling card Cindy. Love the sweet sentiment too, goes so well with your gorgeously colored sea critters

Kathy Mc said...

Very clever design, Cindy, creating three separate underwater scenes! Your ink blending and layout are perfect with your color interpretation.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I do love a beachy card and this one is full of fun and color! Cute design, cute stamps. Love the bubbles, too!