Hi, happy Friday to you, hope all is going well! I had a lot going on yesterday, I was preparing a meal to take to a friend who recently lost her husband, and in between cooking I puttered around with a few leftover bits in my craft room for today's card. No stamping, just paper and dies!
As I mulled over Michele's new design for Freshly Made Sketches, I remembered a floral image that I had already prepared with white over embossing and decided to make it into a pretty tea cup.
The story proceeded from there! I pulled out those pretty new papers in my hoard and was pleased to find this pattern with the same type of flower as those on the cup. AHA!
You know my cup of tea always perks me up, so why not feature it on a get well card? Hope you have a great weekend, friends! Wish we could sit awhile over a cup of tea, what a nice visit that would be, especially with cooler weather we've been having. Be back soon.
Supplies listed below, mostly oldies, I'm happy to say.
Be yourself
Have delight in your craft
Make something beautiful!
Sharing this at:
Freshly Made Sketches
Love Those Pretty Papers
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Waffle Flower
Supplies:
Card stock from SSS - I Want It All Card Stock (Moon flower)
DSP - La La Lands Crafts, Washi Paper
Dies: Frantic Stamper - Get Well Wishes; The Greetery - Cozy Cup Coastal Die; Waffle Flower Tea Cup Die
EF - Altenew - Piped Floral Lace

No comments:
Post a Comment