Translate

Sunday, August 4, 2024

Be Inspired for The Flower Challenge

 Hello, how are things going for you?  For me, it's going to be a busy month for challenge posts, and I'm here to share the new one at The Flower Challenge #94. We'd like you to be inspired by these colors when you create your card featuring flowers. Aren't they beautiful hues? You may also add neutrals. 

I chose to use supplies from The Greetery and Altenew to create this Anniversary card. The supplies are listed at the end of this post. 


The bulk of the flowers are done using the Floral Arches stencils. Details are added with the accompanying stamps. The Arched Sentiment set of stamps and dies provide the greeting. Finally, the A2 arches die cut the sentiment panel. You can find out about all of these elements HERE

We hope that you will be encouraged to join us in the challenge! Thank you for your visit today, let's do this again soon! 

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  





The inks I used are from Altenew: Maple Yellow, Blush Rose; Coral Bliss, Heartbeat, Pink Pearl; Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, and Evergreen. 


8 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is beautiful, Cindy! Love the assortment of colors in these gorgeous flowers!

Stef Perry said...

Absolutely stunning, Cindy! The floral images are so delicate and beautifully colored and of course having the sentiment on a coordinating Arched panel just pulls everything together. I love every bit of your gorgeous card!

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card using the challenge colors Cindy! I have this set from The Greetery too, and don't think I've used it since it came out...shame on me! Need to rectify that soon! Beautiful, beautiful card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

Cindy, you've layered these colors so beautifully!
=]

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, lots of detail and so gorgeous!

Tracey McNeely said...

Cindy this is such a pretty card! I love the Greetery arch sentiment!

Lisa Elton said...

Layered in loveliness, Cindy! Wonderful card!

Bobby said...

I love how you framed the arched sentiment with those lovely flowers. What a beautiful card!