Translate

Saturday, May 4, 2024

The Flower Challenge #91

Hi there, crafty friends!  

Welcome to our new challenge where we ask you to color your flower or flowers on your card, using whatever medium you prefer. 

It's an easy choice for me, you know that I love adding color to line art. This time I used my Zigs markers to color this pretty sunflower from Penny Black called Pure Sunshine. 



I definitely went with the brights for these blooms, adding a scalloped- edged border. 

The sentiment is also from Penny Black, the Delightful Day set. This is one sentiment that I'll be pulling out often. 

I hope you will  check out the inspiration at the challenge blog, and play along with us this month! I'm so glad you've stopped by, make it a great day!

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  




6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness, this Pure Sunshine stamp is aptly named and beautifully colored by YOU! I love seeing Penny Black in your capable hands, Cindy. This is truly a WOW card!

Lisa Elton said...

This card will most definitely bring happiness to the recipient, Cindy, it's fabulous!

Marcia Hill said...

Such a happy card Cindy and I just love the coloring on your sunflowers!! I never had much success with Zigs, but you sure know how to use them...beautiful, beautiful card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Vicky Hayes said...

What a stunning bouquet of sunflowers Cindy! I love how bright you've made them and how you set them off against the blue card with that beautiful curved scalloped detail. Vicky x

Stef Perry said...

Those sunflowers are absolutely delightful and your beautiful coloring really brought them to life, Cindy! Great design too with the scallop edge border- I never think to do that.

Nancy said...

WOW! Gorgeous job, Cindy! Love this so very much!