Translate

Monday, October 16, 2023

Autumn Thanks

 How about one more fall card? The Paper Players are asking for a clean and simple card with an autumn theme. I just happen to have one on hand, so I'm happy to share it today. 



My supplies are listed below.This is my second card using Yellow and Kraft, the great combo that we have going at Color Hues! I made this one quickly  -  forgetting that I had already made my card with these colors in August. I posted that one yesterday. Boy do I feel sheepish for my forgetfulness! I am usually very organized. Of course if you saw my stamp space, you would think otherwise! 


I will focus on the positive. I am colorful, creative and happy. Thankful to God for the day He has made. So glad you've come to visit!  Signing off....

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  



Supplies: The Greetery dies - Patchwork die and Jumbo Curiosity Bickeye Leaf die, and Curio Autumn Findings die

The sentiment is from Concord & 9th Leafy Layers Die

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Those leaves are fabulous! Pretty card, Cindy!

Claire Broadwater said...

Cindy, this is fabulous! I love the beautiful yellow background and the little patchwork dies! The Kraft flowers are so pretty! So happy you shared with the Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Cindy I love the postage/patchwork background and those leaves make a great statement - and using only 2 colours, so inspiring! A beautiful fall-inspired card! Thanks for playing along with my CAS Challenge over at The Paper Players this week! I'm off to look at your other card using these shades!

Leslie Miller said...

I'm feeling rather disorganized and overwhelmed myself these days... now if I could just get rolling with the card making... just biding my time. I love this soft color combo of yellow and kraft. I'm still sitting here looking at a yellow and kraft card from you. Beautiful!