Translate

Thursday, August 3, 2023

Bring Joy

 Hello, and welcome to a new day! It makes me smile to know you're stopping by.

I saw the fabulous samples at The Paper Players and was inspired to play along! It's been awhile since I've made a slimline card, I had fun creating this one. 



I stamped the bear image in black ink and added clear embossing powder. Using my zigs I added color and fussy cut her out. To create the scene, I lightly sponged blue ink over a clouds stencil and used die cuts to add borders of green grass and stitched clouds. 



The Players featured a tic-tac-toe board. I followed the diagonal row: flowers, die cuts, slimline. Wishing you a wonderful day. Until next time! 

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  



The stamps I used are: Meadow 40-900, Happy Builder 40-474, Bring Joy 30-978 

Adding this also to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge 

3 comments:

Jaydee said...

Cindy, your bear is absolutely adorable! I love the way you layered the clouds up your slimline card. I am obsessed with that sentiment, too! So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Suzanne said...

Cindy, That little bear is so cute. All the techniques you used came together to make a beautiful card. Your coloring looks outstanding! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week.

Leslie Miller said...

Along comes this darling bear strolling through the prettiest summer day! Such a sweet scene from top to bottom. Love the giant flower she carries like a parasol. My eyes are happy!