Translate

Sunday, July 16, 2023

A Happy Hello for Color Hues #68

 Hello, it's mid-month and time for a new duo at Color Hues! Our wonderful leader, Nancy, has chosen Olive and Berry for Challenge #68 and I love how these look with a floral vibe. 



Betsy's stamps from The Greetery are some of my favorites, and I pulled out the Print Shop Fresh Floral stencils and stamps to create a background for my card front. The white heat embossed sentiment was trimmed by hand - I didn't want it taking up too much space. It's an old one from PTI. For a bit more dimension, I added two die cut butterflies topped with enamel dots and spritzed with a shimmer pen.


I hope you will love this combo, be sure to join us to play along if you can!

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  




9 comments:

Nancy said...

Between, you and Karen, I feel the need to go shopping. LOL This is just as pretty as can be, Cindy! I didn't see the butterflies at first glance but what a great delicate addition! Wonderful card!

Karen said...

It's been a long time since I pulled out the Fresh Florals, but your beautiful card is all the inspiration I need! This is such a lovely card!

Marcia Hill said...

I have this stamp and stencil set too but it hasn't seen ink in a looooong time...your beautiful card makes me want to pull it out though Cindy!! The colors this time go perfectly with this set and I love the addition of the two little butterflies too (although I would have missed them too if I hadn't read your post!)! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hope you have a wonderful week! Hugs. :0)

Julie B said...

Your floral panel would make a lovely pattern for a summer dress, so light and floaty. Great card. :)

Leslie Miller said...

A happy hello to you, Cindy! What a beautiful color combo and your flowery card front is a wonderful use of it. You always give the impression of there being more than two colors but, nope, just two. So pretty!

JulieP said...

I am admiring your many hues in this fabulous card. Just beautiful!!!

Bonnie said...

Your background looks like gorgeous patterned paper, Cindy! Beautiful blending of these flowers!

Stef Perry said...

The challenge colors worked beautifully with that sweet, dainty floral panel, Cindy. The gentle pattern and scallop edges are just so feminine and lovely. Beautifully done!

Tracey McNeely said...

Sorry to be so late commenting but this card is so beautiful, the flowers are so delicate and pretty.The scalloped border is wonderful!