Translate

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

VROOM! VROOM!

Hello, how's it going for you today?  I'm driving by with a new post and a card for you at Color Hues #64. Julie B chose a delightful combo of Orange and Slate Gray for us to feature. It had me stumped for awhile, but I remembered this fun auto stamp in time to make a card for our son's birthday. 



I used a mix of papers from my stash, and the stamps and dies from Honey Bee stamps - Car Show and You're a Classic. 
The DT team has a wonderful line up of projects for you. Hope you will check it out for inspiration and  join us!

 Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  





 

12 comments:

Julie B said...

These colours work so well in this masculine card Cindy, great job. :)

Lisa Elton said...

What a great card for your son! This is terrific, Cindy!

Marcia Hill said...

What a perfect card for a young man/boy Cindy, or honestly, even my hubby would love it! (He'll be 70 this year.) The dsp you found works fabulously with the color combo, but still lets the car stand out and be the focus of the card! LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

Cindy H. said...

Super masculine card! Those images look fabulous in these colors and you've created a wonderful design, too!

Leslie Miller said...

Perfect! You always bring such imagination to these two-color challenges. I have to be reminded that you used only two colors as your card looks full of color and absolutely complete. Not only that, but it's an awesome masculine birthday card with great stamps, cool papers, and a beautifully balanced design.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I thought this was a tricky colour combo but I think you nailed it Cindy - your motor reminds me of the Dukes of Hazard car! Fabulous!!

Nancy said...

Cindy, As soon as I saw your card in the line-up I thought, how clever are you! Super card and like Joanne it reminds me of the Dukes of Hazard for sure! Well done!

Stef Perry said...

Cindy, you absolutely crushed it with your fabulous car-themed birthday card! Love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Cindy what an awesome masculine card, that car is super cool!

cm said...

Cindy, your card is an inspiring, awesome showcase of the colours - not to mention being masculine marvelous. Love this!
hugs~carol

JoAnn said...

Wow, love your orange car and the great layout of your card Cindy. Your really rocked this color challenge.
Have a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

Perfect! What an awesome card following the rules! Any man would love to get that card! 👏