Translate

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

This Little Piggy

 I love when a card challenge prompts me to have a look through my stash to find just the right stamp. That's what happened when I re-discovered this cutie on the oldie-but-goodie set, This Little Piggy (Sugar Pea Designs.)



I colored the piggy with Copics and layered 'her' with polka dotted paper and a layer of stenciled hearts. 

I've gotta think some one will love this Valentine!

I'm playing with: 

Inkspirational -  I was inspired by the colors in the Moodboard



and Just Us Girls Color Challenge Week


and SSS Wednesday Challenge,  Fun with Dies. I used Deckle Edge dies from Spellbinders to cut the card layers.

I really appreciate your visit! I hope you've been inspired and ...tickled pink!

 Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  




6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Squeal!! This is adorable, Cindy! The hearts, the polka dots and the cute little piggy... all layered in sweetness. Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls!

Nancy said...

I nearly missed this adorable card, Cindy! This could not be any cuter! I adore that image and the button and twine looks wonderful! Thanks for playing at Just Us Girls.

Julia Aston said...

Isn't that pig just having a great time Cindy! What a fun stamp and sentiment! pretty background papers with the hearts and dots! thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational! Julia xx

Lisa Kind said...

OMGosh this is just so adorable! That little piggy is so cute! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh that pig in the mud is super cute and what a fun happy card. Great coloring and I love the touch of bakers twine and button too.

Leslie Miller said...

Here's a dose of instant happy! I love it! You never know where inspiration will take you, but I know how fun it is when it takes you to one of your darling older stamps. Not only are the stamp and sentiment super cute, but your mix of dotted paper and stenciled background look perfect together as well. It looks like you had a fun play pulling from different parts of your stamp room. Fabulous, Cindy!