Translate

Friday, January 27, 2023

God Will Take Care of You

I've been loving the challenge at The Card Concept this month, where they inspire you with a photo prompt or two, provide fabulous samples from the DT and feature several card making styles. You know I love to change my style up. I'm here to share my clean and layered card! 

Actually, I made two. Once I pulled out the beautiful Masterpieces from Penny Black Stamps, it was easy! 


These are pre-printed designs on lovely linen paper. I combined them with kraft card stock, pretty papers and encouraging faith-filled sentiments. 

For the second card, I embossed lines of stitching for a unique accent. 

I was inspired by the chalkboard, colors and winter snow theme of the photo. 

Sometimes simple is really the best! The stamps I used are from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps. Birds are another thing that I love so I will use this set often.


I hope that you will have a great weekend, friends. No snow in my woods, but we do have plenty of birds! Enjoy the last days of January and be blessed. 

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  




I'm adding this to:


5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful cards supporting these wonderful images, Cindy. The kraft is the idea choice for a card base and you know how I love to see the designer paper. Absolutely precious and heartwarming bird scenes. Same here -- no snow, lots of birds.

Lisa Elton said...

Your paper choices paired beautifully with those images! Marvelous cards, Cindy!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Cindy: This is stunning and such a perfect take on our challenge at The Card Concept. Thanks for joining us. We're always very grateful to have you share your art and creativity with us.
Blessings,
karen L, DT
The Card Concept
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Julie Gearinger said...

Cindy, I absolutely love both of your cards! I feed the birds and have eleven feeders :-) I love watching the different birds (I have seen over 140+ species from my sunroom windows at my weekend home). I am so thankful to our Wonderful Creator that He allows us to enjoy His Masterpieces here on earth. We are so thrilled that you joined us at The Card Concept with your gorgeous cards!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh wow! Both cards are gorgeous!
Thanks so much for sharing them with us at the Card Concept!
Hugs! Mackie