Translate

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Merry and Bright for Coffee Lovers

 Hello, and welcome! 

I think the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is still going on, and I'm hoping today's card will make it in before the deadline so I will keep this post short. 

I found this cute snowman in a coffee cup already assembled in my stash. When I made on last year, I made two so it's nice that this little guy was all ready to go. I don't know if he is in a coffee or teacup but he is holding a gingerbread cookie!




I'm playing along at  Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 


and I'm using the lovely layout from Freshly Made Sketches.


Thanks so much for you visit today! Wishing you a good weekend! 





7 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

This is just precious!

Linda Callahan said...

I'd like to find a sweet snowman in my tea cup some morning! Adorable card!

Leslie Miller said...

Sweetness! It looks like he found the gingerbread man in the teacup and is pretty happy about it. This is so cute, Cindy, and it's perfect with the sketch!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so cute!

Kim S said...

He is just as cute as it gets - and so perfect on a "be merry" card!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Amy O said...

This is adorable! I love this cute snowman and the sweet dsp. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week, Cindy!

Hetty said...

OH my gosh, so adorable and cute.