Translate

Monday, November 14, 2022

Mail it on Monday

Hello, happy Monday to you! I've been on a buying spree with stamping products and enjoyed time in the craft room over the weekend trying to make a dent in the new things pile! I've gotten lots of dies and these Parcel and Post stamps and dies from Spellbinders are making their debut on my blog today. 

I will love dressing up this mail box for different occasions, it was so fun adding flowers for a birthday card today. 


I'm sharing this card in some challenges. 


Seize the Birthday is asking for many of something and I have lots of flowers.  I've made a matching envelope for Just Us Girls using the embossing folder to emboss the envelope, and adding a strip of the same washi tape I used for the tiny flap of the  envelope in the mailbox. Happy Little Stampers asks for dies, and I'm happy to share with Darnell and friends at NBUS. So glad to have you visit today!

Details: I used Stampin' Up! card stocks in Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Pink Pirouette, Strawberry Slush, and Pear Pizzazz. 
So happy to have you visit today!

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  





12 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is such an awesome set of dies! Looks so pretty with your "many" flowers :) Thanks for joining in at STB

Vicki Dutcher said...

And in JUGS!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Awesome design with those amazing dies! I love that textured background paired with your mailbox filled with flowers. Love the embossed flap of the envelope to match your card, too. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

ElizStewart said...

Cindy... all I can say is that I love this card! The colors, the dies, the layout! Thanks as always for joining and sharing at JUGS.

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty, Cindy!

Leslie Miller said...

I love how you rose to the "many of something" challenge with this darling mailbox full of flowers! You've applied much patience and detail focus on this and I just love it! So darn cute stuffed full of flowers and happiness. It even has a little envelope. Oh, those buying sprees... I know! Good for you making a dent. I have a pile, too, but not Christmas stuff and so I keep using older things for that. I'm looking forward to more, Cindy!

Nancy said...

I was tickled to see this card over at Seize the Birthday and now I see the matching envelope and that you linked up with Just Us Girls too. You have used one of my favorite embossing folders and your mailbox looks wonderful. You are getting me excited to break open this new set! Thanks for playing at STB and JUGS!

JoAnn said...

Love your pretty flowers popping out of the cute mailbox. Great colors and a perfect sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

JulieP said...

I love the idea of flowers coming out of a post box!!! Just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty, and I can see the mailbox decorated for different occasions! And I love how you decorated the flap of the envelope with an embossing folder and washi tape to match! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Carol said...

You used many of my favorite colors in this very pretty card and your matching envelope is gorgeous as well! Thanks for also entering this with us at Just Us Girls this week!

Bonnie Lynn said...

What a beautiful birthday card! I can see your mailbox decorated for the seasons as well. Thanks for sharing with us at NBUS. Hope you continue to share your creations. Bonnie GDT