Translate

Sunday, August 28, 2022

It's Time for a Sketch! The Paper Players #606

Hello stamping friends! I am always surprised when I gather a bit of this and that of what's left out in my craft room and make a card. I end up with combinations that are out of my wheelhouse and I like them! 

We have a lovely sketch this week from Anne Marie, and this is what I came up with.  



 These hollyhock blossoms (The Greetery) are sponged and inked, with additional shading using colored pencils. They were easy to assemble over the arched panel. 


 I loved the sketch! This will come in handy to use another time.



 I sure hope you'll check the samples from the team and play along! Til next time, sending hugs. 

 Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  







The Greetery supplies:  A2 Arches Die; Botanicuts Hollyhocks Die

9 comments:

Jennie Maier said...

Cindy, I love it too when I can use "leftovers" and get my crafty area cleaned, lol. Great job with the sketch. Have a great week!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh! You made something so beautiful with the sketch and your gatherings. It's gentle with the soft colors, and those hollyhocks are fabulous!

Claire Broadwater said...

WOW! Cindy, these hollyhocks are so beautiful! Your coloring is amazing! I swear, they look so realistic! I love the scripted paper in the background, too! Have a great week, My Friend!

Linda Callahan said...

Gorgeous pink flowers!

Nancy said...

Those Hollyhocks are really pretty, Cindy! I adore this card!

Christy Lynn said...

Beautiful card, Cindy! Love how you inked up the die-cut flowers for some soft color.

Jaydee said...

Cindy, Ive been having a dickens of a problem with those hollyhocks - my least favorite botanicuts - but you rocked them! What a gorgeous card from all those leftover pieces!
hugs
jaydee

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely beautiful, Cindy! These pink hollyhocks steal the show! LOVE it!

laurie said...

What a great card! Your blooms are gorgeous!