Translate

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

I love A Day at the Beach!

 Have you seen the small dies from Spellbinders called A Day at the Beach?  They came to my house last week along with the Chill Sumer stamps and dies! They were met at the door by our welcome sign that says "Beach House!" I love having a last name that is  a happy place for so many. 



For this fun indoor play day I pulled out some paper scraps and glue. Isn't the hat amazing? 

I will be entering this at the Fusion Challenge, NBUS and Tic-Tac-Toe where I used the middle row: Bright Colors, Free and Dies. 





Keeping this short as I have a date with Faith - a lovely Morgan horse I visit at a nearby farm! Thanks so much for your visit today. 



8 comments:

Darnell said...

This is a perfect beach scene, Cindy! You must be tempted to make them all the time, lol! But the sizes of these little dies are really perfect in relation to each other and I just love her swimsuit and hat ~ and the polkie dots, of course! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Leslie Miller said...

I love the hat! What a fun set. You could do so many different things with the colors and patterns. Such a beautiful sunshiny polka day at the beach!

Liz said...

Fabulous card, I love the bright, fun scene you’ve created. Thank you for sharing your card over in the NBUS Challenge this month.
Liz - Guest Designer. xx

Cindy H. said...

This is such a fun little scene! Love the d.p. you used for the bathing suit and the Beach bag :)

Claire Grantham said...

Wonderful scene you have created here and I really feel like I can feel the breeze with the ribbon on her hat. Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT

Jeanne J. said...

Cindy I love this card! The die cuts, polka dots.. and omg! That printed beach bag! Every detail just right!

ElizStewart said...

Cindy... this card is absolutely fabulous, love the colors, love the layout, everything! Makes me so glad I live in Florida...and I love the fact you live at the "Beach" house...what fun!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

How fun - what a lovely little beach scene you created for your glamourous sunbather Cindy! If only I looked that good in a swimsuit - I can but wish lol!! Thanks for playing with us over at TicTacToe Challenge this week!