Translate

Thursday, July 21, 2022

Three Cards for You

  Cards for encouraging friends are so important. Awhile back I was sent a lovely set of stamps and dies and asked to be a Guest Designer for Technique Tuesday. I created three projects with the lovely Bowl Bouquet stamps and dies. 

All the images were colored with Zig markers. 




For the first card, after stamping and coloring the image, I used a mask over the bouquet and around the card edges and inked a rectangular background. 


The second card involved partial die cutting, so that I could create texture and slip in a pale aqua panel of DSP behind the vase.


The third card is more traditional, using a tag and die cut sentiment. A white rectangle was inked in pale pink and assembled onto a pale gray card front. Easy to color and with beautiful sentiments, this is a fabulous set. You can see my cards and find the supplies on the Technique Tuesday site HERE

I'd sure love to know if you have a favorite! My first card was my favorite but then I made the second and it holds the title. 

I really appreciate your visit to my blog today! Thanks so much! I plan to be back tomorrow posting just a few thoughts to round out the week. 

Be yourself.

     Find delight in your craft.

             Make something beautiful! 


 


3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Your coloring is amazing…these are gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on guesting, Cindy! All three of your cards are fabulous! I agree with you, the second is my favorite!

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, you did a beautiful job with these stamps. You did them proud! All the cards are a delight to the eyes, but when I think about it I would have to say the second card is my favorite also. The blue panel in the design with lots of white is probably what did it.