Translate

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Rainbow Blossoms for a Friend

I know that when the flowers bloom and the weather turns warm it means lots of outside time for most of you. It happens to be very very hot here this week and I am trying to spend a bit of time in the craft studio enjoying the air conditioning and my stamps! That doesn't keep me from stamping colorful armfuls of flowers!


Finding it easier to keep the mojo coming when I stamp more often, this is a quick take on the challenge at Fusion where I was inspired by the rainbow colors in pastel shades and circles in the sketch. The sentiment circle was lightly inked with Kitsch Flamingo.


I'm also linking this new stamp with the NBUS challenge where it's a new month and the gallery has lots of room for your projects with new supplies. I appreciate your visit, wishing you a great day! 

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful! 







Supplies used:  
Stamps: Penny Black -  Loveliness, From My Heart

Paper:  MFT Pretty in Plaid 6x6 Paper Pad
Ink:  Gina K amalgam ink, Zig Real Color Markers
Accessories - Little Things - Cherry Blossom Crystal Collection

8 comments:

Nancy said...

I spotted this at Fusion and had to come to tell you how fabulous it is! I totally agree with you if I keep creating the mojo stays! I am going to call it right now, winner! Awesome card!

Pat said...

I love this wonderful PB image coloured so prettily Cindy and the delightful multi coloured check paper you have used in the background and behind the sentiment coordinates beautifully. Thank you so much for joining us over at the NBUS Challenge this month. x

Linda Callahan said...

Oh my this is absolutely delightful! I love all the colors you used!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh so pretty, Cindy! I love these bright fresh colors, the retro image, the bit of patterned paper. It makes my heart sing!

Tristan said...

Gorgeous card Cindy. Love how you were inspired by our challenge. Great design and use of the rainbow colours. Thanks for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge. Tristan DT.

Linda Callahan said...

This is gorgeous! Absolutely beautiful colors - totally delightful card!

Linby said...

This caught my eye at NBUS - so pretty and a lovely PB stamp I might need! the touches of plaid make for a lovely contemporary card.

Barb Finnical said...

Cindy, this is such a pretty card! The colors are perfect for spring and summer and I love how you coordinated your patterned paper and coloring. Love this! :)