Translate

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Love is in the Air

 Hello, it's Sunday. Welcome! Time for a new challenge at The Paper Players and we hope you will join us! Laurie has chosen the perfect theme challenge for this week, Friendship and Love. 



I thought these two love birds would make a great card for my dear man. They were colored simply with Copic markers, fussy cut and arranged in scene. Deciding against a busy background, I chose a soft soft gray panel. 

The Love is in the Air and Bitty Buzzwords stamps (and dies) from Honey Bee stamps provided the fun images and sentiment. It's the first time using the birds and flowers images, so I'm entering this at Darnell's fun NBUS Challenge.


Thanks so much for your visit today, I hope we will see your cards in our challenge gallery!

 Be yourself          

      Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  



14 comments:

Christy Lynn said...

Love your pretty bluebirds, Cindy! They're so cheery and colorful, I think the soft gray background was the perfect choice to let them shine.

Jennie Maier said...

Cindy, your coloring on this card is just perfect! Pretty card! Have a great week!

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Cindy! I absolutely LOVE this card. Bluebirds were one of my mom's favorite birds, and this card reminds me so much of an old post card she had collected. I had to run right over to Honey Bee stamps and check out this set. Hmmm...I may have a new set heading my way! Thank you for brightening my day with this adorable card. Have a wonderful week!

Nancy said...

This card is so pretty, Cindy! I had to come over from TPP to let you know! Hugs to you!

LeAnne said...

These love birds are just delightful! I love how you colored them, and the love sentiment is a great embellishment! SO sweet!

Lisa Elton said...

This is cute, Cindy! Those little birds are extra sweet!

TeresaC said...

Very sweet card, Cindy!! Love your love birds!! :)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, these birds are so pretty and sweet, Cindy! You know I love it. Such a beautiful card!

Linda Callahan said...

Gorgeous bluebirds! Such a pretty card!

laurie said...

This is just beautiful. I love the bluebirds!!!

Claire Broadwater said...

Cindy, these little bluebirds are so beautiful! I love them. That sweet Valentine is precious! Your card is fabulous! SMILE!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a darling card, Cindy! Those little birds are so sweet and the colors really pop.

Jaydee said...

Cindy, your little bluebirds of love are fabulous. All the wonderful details on this card come together so beautifully.
Hugs
Jaydee

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Cindy these little bluebirds with their love letters are adorable! The colours really pop against the grey background beautifully too. Gorgeous!