Translate

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year's Day! Color Hues #32

 Woohoo!  Color Hues #32!  Our holiday pause is over and we hope you are ready to stamp again! Hannelie has chosen a fun happy combo for us. 

I wanted a crisp bold look for these hues. What's better than mittens and a scarf? 


How about a cozy sentiment? 

I'm all about using what I have this year, and this is an oldie from MFT stamps. Can't wait to see what you will make! 


Thanks for your visit, good to see you again! I will be back tomorrow. 

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  







Stamps and Dies from MFT - Winter Warmth and Let's Get Cozy 

Colored with Copics, Candied Apple Distress ink and Altenew Midnight Violet.

5 comments:

Karen said...

We could use each and every image on your adorable card today, and the patterned paper background is just perfect for today! It's snowing and blowing here in Wisconsin, and we're expecting up to 8 inches. I'm happy to stay inside and enjoy my grandchildren, read, and visit blogs. No need to leave the house. Happy New Year!

Nancy said...

Your card looks as cozy as can be! I am so tired of our high temps and humidity and wish I could put away my shorts and tees for a while! I think I might have better luck getting cool by just looking at your fabulous card! Awesome job with the colors!

Kristie Goulet said...

Such sweet images, Cindy! I love the patterned paper too! Happy New Year!

Julie B said...

The images go so well in these colours Cindy, we'll be needing them too come the end of the week if the forecast is anything to go on. Typically I'm off to the hairdressers on Friday! Happy new year. :)

cm said...

Cozy scarf and mittens, with a hot chocolate to sip on? Yes please to all, especially here! Fabulous card in every way!
~carol