Translate

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Inspired By 198 Winter Beauty

 Hi there, I'm back again with a new card for Inspired By 198 and I'm so glad to see you today! I was stalled on this challenge. Because there are fun and beautiful options and I just couldn't decide! 


 

I went along with  **SNOW* based on the soft blue fluffy flake in the photo but it took a totally different direction. 


My card is a bridge card including snowy DSP and a die cut village. If you've never made one of these before (like me) let me tell you they are so fun! 



I included a second line of homes on a snowy hill behind the main row of images. 



These cards stand up on their own, and also fit into a regular A2 envelope for mailing.




I added a sentiment and a few aqua gems, other supplies are listed below.  

Thanks for your visit, have a great day. 

 Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  








Jennifer has a great video showing how to make a bridge card HERE.  

Stamps: Sentiment Suite Christmas and Basics Dies from The Greetery 

The houses are Stampin' Up! Hometown Greetings Edgelits THESE are used for the first time today, so I will be adding this card to the NBUS challenge. 




3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your snowy village is so sweet! This is a delightful card, Cindy!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh my your village is picture perfect! I would love to live there! Adorable card!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a lovely winter village Cindy - and perfect for your fun bridge fold card!