Translate

Thursday, October 14, 2021

I'd Fall for You! Inspired By 191

 

Hello! Welcome to today's new Inspired By Challenge! My card reflects the fall mode that I am still enjoying. 

When I saw the prompt I pulled out my favorite bear and created a scene of him and his friends gathering. Remember the cute squirrel?




You know I like keeping sentiments wide open until I am certain who I'm sending the card to. I thought this one fit well. The background was inked with Distress Oxides and I saved a piece of it for the sentiment strip. I colored the images with Copics and added dimension with a woodgrain embossing folder. 


                              

I'm so glad you came by to visit today! I hope you will play along too! You can choose from 2 photos or a sketch this time. Anyone can submit a card or project they have made. We hope to inspire YOU to create. Enjoy!

Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  










Supplies used: 

Stamps: Sugarpea Design - Hey Fall, HoneyBee Stamps - BItty Buzzwords and dies


Accessories - Sugarpea Design - Birch Forest Die


9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I do remember him, and your friend, Bear! Cindy this couldn't be sweeter! The round die surely does bring me back to our Fall photo, too!
=]

Nora Noll said...

This is darling!! I love the distressed background and the little critters are so cute!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is the cutest of scenes! I the sweet blue birds and the bear's cozy blue scarf!

LeAnne said...

Your little scene is adorable! I am always amazed at how your colors seem to "glow"....just delightful!

TeresaC said...

WOW Cindy!! Love your ink blended background and your Copic coloring-outstanding.
Such a sweet little scene, all pulled together by your round frame.
Lovely!

Danni Reid said...

Your cards are perfectly detailed and colored, your designs are amazing and they make their recipients' day (speaking from experience). You are an artist my friend and I am shutter showcasing a "gorgeous card" in my home right now, but if you need a home for this incredible card....(wink and the biggest smile!)

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh this is sweet Cindy - it makes me think of the Teddy Bears' picnic song! I love your sentiment and your inky background against the embossed card front. Vicky x

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable scene - so full of sweet details! Your cards make me smile!

Leslie Miller said...

Crisp and sweet and fun and I love it so much! You know how I feel about critters, but when colored and designed so beautifully they're extra love-worthy!