Translate

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Inspired By: Back to School

 I wasn't sure I could manage to get a card made for today's challenge at Inspired By but I am squeaking by with a CAS thank you card. I will be needing many of those in the days to come. 

I always love this time of year when the school year begins. The weather has cooled some, so we hear kids playing outside in the afternoons. We are still grieving but beginning to look forward now that a month has passed. I am so thankful for the wonderful support we have had from the crafting community! 

I was inspired by the pretty rainbows in the photo of the classroom. What a happy and inviting place it seems to be! 

Here is my card. 



God created rainbows and they bring a promise of HOPE. 

There's hardly any stamping on my card - just the sentiment and the tiny black hearts. I used WPlus9 Postal dies and the 6x6 Rainbow papers are from Waffleflower. 



Thanks so much for your visit today. See you soon! 

6 comments:

Danni Reid said...

We hold you so close in our hearts Cindy♥ Your card is amazing in every way, and yes, inspires hope.

LeAnne said...

Love this, Cindy. All those rainbows make me smile! I think of you and your family often and pray as you look ahead!

I Card Everyone said...

That classroom, with all the colors of the rainbow, was calling your name, Cindy!! And you ACED it! JJ's rainbow cardstock was the perfect choice for this sweet card!
I'm so happy you are getting the support you deserve, my friend!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Your cheerful CAS card works for me, Cindy it's super cute! An uplifting thank you for sure. I pray God continues to guide you and your family through this difficult time. Hugs to you, sweet friend.

Leslie Miller said...

Sometimes it's fun just to play with paper and dies, and very satisfying when you make something as cute as this! I know it's been a rough time for you, Cindy, and I'm glad you feel the love and support of the crafting community. Sending hugs as you begin to look forward.

Linda Callahan said...

This is so bright and beautiful! I love it! Sending love to you and your family as well as you continue to go through this difficult time.