Translate

Friday, September 17, 2021

All the Little Things

 Good afternoon, it's Friday and I am here to share a quick post and a clean and simple card made for The Paper Players and Freshly Made Sketches challenges. 

Card making is my therapy and I've needed a bit more of that than usual lately. I'm trying to remind myself that I don't have to pull out ALL the stops for every card that I make, so jumping into challenges really helps me. Plus I get to use my stuff, old and new, and that is always a good thing! 





I combined the color and sketch challenges using a new set to me, The Little Things from WPlus9.  Now there's one more thank you card ready for me to mail. Also entering this at NBUS


Have a great weekend, and thank you for coming by today! 

Be yourself
          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  



Card details:
Rich Razzleberry card stock, Dsp - Waffle Flower 
Dies - Hexagons - WPlus9
Inks: Altenew - Green Fields, Shades of Purple



9 comments:

laurie said...

So pretty! love the pots of blooms. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Ann Schach said...

So pretty, Cindy! This stamp set is a perfect way to set off these colors. LOVE it! Thank you for joining in my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Nancy said...

Oh, Cindy, This is outstanding! I didn't see it until I already put my selection in for tomorrow at TPP. I sure hope someone sees it as it is worthy of a shout-out for sure! You have a very good chance at Freshly Made too! You killed that sketch! Thanks for inspiring me and for playing along at The Paper Players you are so creative! Cyber hugs too!

Jaydee said...

Cindy, I agree with you about challenges - they really force - or maybe it's inspire - me to use up items that I wouldn't normally reach for. Plus, they really do help me when I'm in a creative slump. I love the touch of green - it really softens the brighter, bolder pinks and purples. So glad you shared this beauty with us at the Paper Players this week
jaydee

Karen said...

Cindy, this is such a lovely card! I love the use of the hexagons as the backdrop to the pretty pots of flowers. Such a creative take on the sketch!

Leslie Miller said...

What beautiful and creative use of the sketch, Cindy! A very clean and fresh card with lovely stamps and colors. I like how you stamped the sentiment in two colors. Card making truly is the best therapy.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a delightful floral design. I love the color scheme and your use of the hexagon shapes for the square elements of the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Lisa Elton said...

What a lovely design, Cindy! This is wonderfully serene and so pretty!

Linda Callahan said...

This is as sweet as can be! Love the soft purple!