Translate

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Inspired By: Flower Me In Christmas

Hello crafty friends, happy Thursday! 

I have one more card for you this week. It's time for the new theme at  Inspired By.... Flower Me In Christmas. 

I was excited to be able to use the Christmas option for this challenge! In between travels and other events happening lately, I was able to just die cut and stamp some bits and bobs of images. I absolutely LOVE having some of these ready to go so that I can take my time arranging the elements and adding other details to a card. 

Today's card uses many of the gorgeous images in WPlus9 Designs Poinsettia Builder and Bells and Bows collection. 

There is a disadvantage to having elements made up ahead of time - I can't remember whether I used Distress or Altenew inks. 




 I used the Lavinia dies to emboss the card front. I love how this really adds a rich and elegant look without distracting from the focal point. Wrapping a nest of gold thread, I layered the die cuts with foam squares stacked singly or doubly to add dimension. The die cut sentiment is gold embossed, with a second phrase stamped in black ink. Both are from the Poinsettia Bouquets set. 

Inspired By...Flower Me In Summer, 


or Flower Me In Christmas, which will you chose? 



I know you'll be inspired by the team's samples, so be sure to check them out! I am so happy you popped in to see me today. I thank you all so much for the warm and heartfelt comments on my recent posts, they encouraged me greatly. 

 Be yourself

          Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!  




9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Cindy whichever the inks, your Poinsettias and sprigs of Winter-y branches are so gorgeous! That embossed frame made a beautiful container for them, too!
Take care, my friend - sending more hugs...xx
=]

Cindy H. said...

Gorgeous card! Love all those beautiful details that make this card such a beauty!

Katrina Bufton said...

Beautiful card, I love all the layers and the hints of gold.
Katrina x

Leslie Miller said...

It's absolutely lovely, Cindy! I especially admire the loopy gold thread and all the little details in the Juniper boughs. Your card is tastefully festive. So nice to have the parts to put together!

Danni Reid said...

My gawd this is gorgeous!! A gift by itself to be sure!
Thinking of you and keeping you in my heart!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so beautifully wispy and filled with so many fabulous elements! What a fabulous card, Cindy. Lots of loves and hugs continuing to come your way.

blaze said...

Just bought both of these WPlus9 sets. Your card is so lovely, and I am definitely inspired to open those stamps and use them! Hope you are OK.

Laurel said...

This is stunning!

Linda Callahan said...

This is gorgeous…..and I never seem to be ahead of the game with my designs….always scrambling…..😊