Translate

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Inspired By: Celebrate Her

It's May! Along comes pretty little May, as the song says, and I am loving this weather! April brought us a chance to travel and now I am happy to be back at my station on the screened porch to write this post. 
It's a great day to Celebrate Her with the challenge at Inspired By! 




I chose flowers in similar colors to the inspiration photo and added a feminine touch or two to the bouquet for my Thinking of You card.  The scalloped circle die is from PTI and the softly striped papers are from Waffle Flower. I chose the inks first and felt lucky to find the papers to match the colors! Finally, I added pearls to the coral flower centers. 


How will you be inspired by our theme?  I can't wait to see! Please get your craft on and join us!


Be yourself

     Delight in your craft 

        Make something beautiful!










Supplies used:

Stamps: Pinkfresh Studio - Lovely Blossoms stamps and dies, Just Because 

Inks: Altenew




8 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is just gorgeous!! The colors are perfect for the challenge..and you've done a great job with them. The florals are beautiful and the circular element against that turquoise background is oh so pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

This is layered in loveliness, Cindy! Gosh I love those sweet little blooms!

I Card Everyone said...

Cindy, I'm loving every bloom, color, and bit of beauty about your darling card!
=]

blaze said...

Cindy, this card is totally fabulous! Love the choice of colors, the background, and the circle element! Beautiful!

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

Cindy, this is so precious! What a beautiful array of colors and design. I love how the colors in the flowers bounce off the page. Beautiful! Happy Mother's Day to you. Hugs my friend.

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply gorgeous! Love the vibrant colors and design of your card!

Leslie Miller said...

Ahhh, sweet and pretty! I love the colors, and what a nice sentiment. I send a lot of cards "just because". It's nice you were able to travel in April. I hope Rich and I will be able to do a road trip in the motorhome this summer, but we have to finish our house projects first.

Linda Callahan said...

It's May! It's May! The lovely month of May! Yes I am a fan of Camelot - even though the ending made me cry! And I am a total fans of yours! This is lovely in every way!