Translate

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Inspired By...Carrot About Spring

 Well, if the title of this post didn't grab your attention, I don't know what will! Have you, like me, been seeing a huge crop of carrots on cards for spring this year? Bring them out for this challenge and join the fun! We say, let's keep calm and carr-ot on!

My card is about as quirky as the bad puns. I combined images from several sets and here's what I came up with! 


It's a tri-fold card. The fold is at the top and that panel tucks in behind the die cut letters. I chose to be inspired by the carrots, colors, springtime and puns. Here's our photo.


What inspires you? I can't wait to see what will be in the gallery this week! You'll find it here. Won't you join us? 

Be yourself

     Delight in your craft 

        Make something beautiful!











5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

TWo puns, in one post?? Oh you are quickly becoming a favorite card maker, Cindy!! SO fun... you had me at 'hop stuff!'
Loving all the carrot cards!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Hop stuff... love it!!! This is super duper cute, Cindy!

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable! Love the hop stuff line....lol...

Silke Ledlow said...

Toooooooo cute!

Leslie Miller said...

Cute, bright, and fun! Love a punny sentiment like this, too!