Translate

Thursday, April 29, 2021

HOORAY for Truckin'! Inspired By.....

Hello. stamping friends!

 Every once in awhile my mind draws a complete blank for a card. When I think about it for awhile, the ideas start flowing. I usually write myself some prompts for the upcoming challenges of possible stamps and supplies to use. Every once in awhile, I come up with something crazy! And I love it. 

The challenge today is Inspired By.... Happy Retirement. I only let myself make cards I can actually send, and retirement is not happening to anyone I know this year. What inspired me in our photo was the bright shiny silver and that pop of a green jewel.


Inspiration can take many twists and turns, you think? 


See that shiny silver? The inside says, "Hope your day is a wild ride!" I will use this for a summer birthday. I thought this paper (from Waffle Flower) added some direction to the theme, if you will pardon the pun. The die is from Spellbinders, called Truckin' Through the Seasons.

I'd better quit writing and let you get to thinking of how our photo inspires YOU! 

Be yourself

     Delight in your craft 

        Make something beautiful!



6 comments:

LeAnne said...

I am with you on sending retirement cards....all my friends have already retired, LOL! BUT...this is one cute card anyway!! Those dies are fabulous and you used the hues perfectly!

Danni Reid said...

I knew the minute I saw your card how you were inspired and it is amazing! I hoped finding a very different kind of photo for a retirement theme would allow creativity to take hold if someone didn’t need a retirement card and you knocked it out of the park!! I love your shiny truck filled with summer preparations for an amazing day, such a lucky recipient!!

I Card Everyone said...

Cindy, if that truck's bed has a cooler, and a picnic basket, I'll be waiting for you at the end of the driveway!
I just love the direction you took from our prompt - and your truck! SO cool!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I love the twisting turning road this nifty little truck took you on! I don't think this could possibly be any cuter and I like the pretty little beach ball too!

Linda Callahan said...

WOw these die cuts are wonderful and I adore your card! No surfing happening in my retirement tho...lol....

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, I'm more behind than ever now, aren't I? I'm with you on not making cards I can't send. I will say that this would make a fantastic retirement card, but it's super as a birthday card, too. I have the truck die and it sure is fun to play with. You can put anything in that bed! Love what you did with it, Cindy!