Translate

Friday, February 26, 2021

Keeping it CAS Tossed FLorals

 It is Friday, hope things are looking up for you! After a couple very warm sunny days, I had spring on my mind.  These lovelies are from the Tossed Florals stamps and include the Floral Border die from WPlus 9. 


Since I've been keeping up with Dawn's lives, I have a little pile of paper bits already cut or colored and just waiting to be used on a card. Some are panels or backgrounds.

That makes completing a sketch so easy! It spares me having  to THINK so long in order to decide what set or images to use. I'm using this one from Freshly Made sketches, turning it horizontally.

The florals were colored with Copics, and I cut a small panel to keep the card simple, adding a few cut out images for a focal point, and rounding the edges. 

Enjoy your dreams of spring, whatever that means for you! I got my second vaccine dose, so my dreams of spring involve visits to those people I love and have not seen in so long. VERY soon! Be still my heart. 

Sending hugs your way today too. 

Be yourself

     Delight in your craft 

        Make something beautiful!













Supplies used:

Stamps: WPlus9 - Tossed Florals, Hello & Thanks and dies; Waffle Flower - Potted Lily (sentiment)

Paper: Neenah Solar White

INK: Gina K Amalgam Ink 

Accessories: Floral Border Die, Nuvo Drops, Corner Rounder 


8 comments:

Mary said...

This is so pretty. I like the white bits. I wouldn’t have thought of doing that. The springy green stripe is a nice anchor for the flowers. Very cheerful design. Congrats on your vaccine. You will be a free bird soon.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh yes, this makes me think of spring and it's adorable!

Jacquie Southas said...

Gorgeous, happy & fresh colors! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

Jen Brum said...

This card is so pretty! I just love those bright colours and that sweet little bird! It just screams spring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Susanne said...

Stunning - so fresh!

Linda Callahan said...

This card definitely says Spring! Bright and happy!

Judy Rozema said...

Really adorable. Those colors and little die cuts are divine. Thank you for joining in our sketch challenge this week at FMS!

Leslie Miller said...

So colorful and precious with the little birdie and petite flowers! I love the idea of having bits colored up and ready to go. You turned yours into a very pretty card!