Translate

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Inspired By.... What do you see?

Hey there! Hope you are doing well this day.

It's time for a new Inspired By Challenge! I am learning so much from these challenges because they really do spark my creativity. It's amazing how each of us sees the same inspiration photo but our designs can be very different and all very special! 

This week's theme is Bunny Roll.  I found a new stamp with this cute bunny in his pj's. Isn't he adorable! I colored with Copics in a very relaxed, cartoony style - no blending needed, so it's easy!



Of course with the quilt in the photo and the suggestion of bedtime, I had to include some patterned paper. The panel is made of DSP strips woven together. 




Here's a look at the photo and now it's your turn to answer. What do you see?       



 Check out the terrific designs from our talented designers, and give it a go won't you?

Be yourself

     Delight in your craft 

        Make something beautiful!











Supplies used:

Stamps: Heaven Sent - Honeybee and dies

Paper: Neenah Solar White, DSP  - Reverse Confetti

INK: WPlus 9 - Coconut Husk

Accessories: twine



7 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is so sweet...that bunny is adorable and I love how you created your "quilt" background! Sweet!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, he's a cutie and so is his wee bunny friend! I like his polka dotty-y quilt too. Darling card, Cindy!

Danni Reid said...

My goodness your bunny is SO cute, and your patchwork is perfect for bedtime bunny! I love your interpretations of the challenges every week, so many incredible ideas you share!

Leslie Miller said...

Your card is as cute as the inspiration photo and looks like it was great fun to make! What a darling stamp!

I Card Everyone said...

Cindy I love your bunny, and his bunny! and all the fun pattern papers you've used for her quilt! Isn't it so fun to see all the different bunnies we all used?
=]

Silke Ledlow said...

So cute! Love the pattern paper and image you chose! The card tells it's own story :) !!!

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I love your use of the paper and the little tag. GREAT design!