Translate

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Inspired By...another great challenge!

 Hi there, I am so glad that you are back! I'm excited to announce my new DT spot on the Inspired By Challenge! I am honored to be invited to join the team of very talented stampers and look forward to the weekly challenges. 

I've been just waiting to ink up this new to me background stamp from Pinkfresh Studio. I used dark green ink to stamp the outline, and colored the image with Zig markers and a paintbrush.  


Today we're to be Inspired By...everything is a-bouquet. 



I was inspired by the colors, the trailing leaves and the sketch for my project. 

What will you be inspired to make? Be sure to head off to see the fabulous DT samples. Have a great day! 

Be yourself

     Delight in your craft 

        Make something beautiful!







Supplies used:

Stamps: Altenew - Floral Frame (sentiment) Pinkfresh Studio - Sweet Blooms 

Paper: Neenah Solar White, watercolor paper

INK: WPlus9 - Siren Song Dye Ink, these hold fast when used with water!

Accessories: Border dies are from MFT


10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Welcome to the IB team, Cindy! If this is any indication of how well you'll fit in, I don't know what is! Such a gorgeous card - you've inspired me to reach for one of the many things in my stack of new goodies!
=]

Danni Reid said...

Welcome to the team Cindy, and wow what a gorgeous card. I love your interpretation of the sketch and your gorgeous coloring!

Marcia Hill said...

Congrats on your new DT spot Cindy...I'll look forward to seeing all your weekly creativeness at IB!! And your card is just lovely!! I love the background stamp you used and your beautiful coloring with the Zigs...you're definitely making me think Spring instead of Winter!! :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Yay ~ welcome to the team, Cindy! You've picked the perfect opportunity to debut your new stamp, what a pretty card!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, congratulations, Cindy! You've joined a very talented team and your launch card is gorgeous! Prettiest colors and stamp. Love your watercoloring and the green outline. What fun!

Silke Ledlow said...

Hi Cindy...so excited to getting to know you! Your card is beautiful...perfect inspiration!

Nancy said...

Yay! So happy for you! Your premiere card is gorgeous! Congrats again and so deserved!

Karen said...

You'll be a great addition to a wonderful DT! Congrats, again. Your card is just gorgeous--the watercoloring and the wonderful scalloped edges. I love the design.

Linda Callahan said...

Congrats on your new day! And what a debut! This is gorgeous! Love how you used that background stamp!

donna mikasa said...

Looking forward to being inspired by you! Have fun and congrats!