Translate

Monday, December 28, 2020

What's Brewing in Your Mug?

 

Hello stamping friends! Our holiday celebration was wonderful! Now that we are back to quiet days, I feel ready to hop back on the crafting saddle. I made a card to share on this wintry cold day. Of course my cuppa is filed with brewed tea. Whatever is in yours,  I hope it warms you inside and out. 


 I pulled out a few stamp sets but started with a clean slate of what I wanted to create, enabling me to participate in some challenges. Freshly Made Sketches 




Inspired By Challenge  where I chose the colors, stripes, and curled ribbon.



and Tic Tac Toe



I chose the diagonal row: Wink of Stella (on the whipped cream), die cut and pearls on the row of hearts. 

Thanks for your visit! Wishing you a beautiful day.

Be yourself

     Delight in your craft 

        Make something beautiful!







Supplies used:

Stamps: PTI - Merry Mug

Paper: Neenah Solar White, PTI Bitty Big DSP

INK: from Altenew - Rose Quartz, Morning Frost, Ocean Waves




5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute card Cindy, I like the polka dots peeking out! Thanks so much for joining us at IB!

I Card Everyone said...

Cindy, I'm so happy your cute little cuppa made it into our gallery as we say cheers to this trying year! I spy all the perfect colors, and your sweet little pearls surely do remind me of our balloons!
Thanks so much for playing cards with IB!
=]

Leslie Miller said...

Sweet in more ways than one! It looks delicious!

Stef Perry said...

That large cup and fun sentiment make one darling card, Cindy! Love the color mix you used from the inspiration photo. I'm so glad you joined us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week!

Linda Callahan said...

This is absolutely delightful!