Translate

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

A Card Sketch Take Two

 Happy new day! I woke up feeling energetic and couldn't wait to stamp. I want to make all the things today. This card made up quickly and now I'm re-directing to get myself outside on this gorgeous fall day! 

When you love a sketch it's so easy to make two while you're at it. This card is a repeat of the sketch from yesterday. 


I love how simple cards can be so versatile and go from monochromatic to colorful, artsy to elegant, and whimsical to dramatic.

Absolutely in love with the Artistry Blooms DSP (Stampin' Up!) I colored the roses in matching hues with Copics. The sentiment and flowers are embossed in gold, and I added gold flat sequins so it's flat to mail. 

Stamp sets are Hello & Thanks (WPlus9) and Blooming Sentiments (Penny Black.)

Thank you, CAS(E) This Sketch!   













Thanks to you for visiting today, hope you are doing well. 

Be yourself

     Delight in your craft 

        Make something beautiful!





4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh! I knew I'd seen that little flower cluster before. How pretty it is embossed in gold and paired with that amazing designer paper. So true about a simple sketch being versatile. I need to quit trying to catch up on my NBUS and take the time to revisit some of my older stamps. Really love this, Cindy!

donna mikasa said...

Love your "second take" on the sketch! The colors are so pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

So bright and happy Cindy! I love that WP9 set, it works for so many things!

Ida said...

Darling card. Love the colors, the little gold embossed flower image.