Translate

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Sweet Sentiments

Hello there friends! Being outside has been so therapeutic as the weather has turned warm here.  My husband and I have been gardening - the veggies are planted and flowers are on the list to plant today. 
I just hope it stays only warm for a while longer before HOT summer hits! 

I can never get enough flowers, can you?  Coloring them on cards is fun too! For day 20 of Spring Card Camp the lesson involved creating and coloring a display of flowers. 



The Bouquet Builders 6  and Sweet Sentiments from Waffle Flower were just waiting to be inked! I used Zigs Real Color Brush markers to add bright hues. 

I'm adding this to the challenge at The Paper Players too! 


Guess what happens tomorrow?  Spring Card Camp 2 begins. Yep, I'm signed up all ready for crafty play time to begin! The thought sure makes me smile.
Thanks so much for your kind visit today. 

 Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty display of flowers Cindy! We've enjoyed walks in the neighborhood on our warm days, it sure feels good. You asked about a bear stamp I used, he was the first stamp I bought! Trying to use some of those older things I loved and bought years ago. Thanks for the love today ;)

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely beautiful, Cindy! When it comes to card making there are few things I love more than flowers and watercolor. Staying home is so much easier when you can enjoy your outdoor living space. Yesterday I worked in the garden and today Rich and I washed the motorhome. Your new round of classes is something to look forward to, for sure! Enjoy!

LeAnne said...

What a beautiful array of flowers, Cindy! All types and colors certainly make for a cheerful card that would make anyone smile! And I agree, being outside makes one smile for sure...except when it's raining, like today! Thanks for participating in our challenge this week at the Players!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Such a pretty bouquet of springy flowers - the colors are perfect and bring a beautiful garden to mind! And I always smile in a beautiful garden! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at The Paper Players! :)

Donna said...

This is a beauty Cindy! Love the bright colors and lovely design. So glad we met through the class!