Translate

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Day 4 one more

When I made the clean and simple card for the previous post, I had one die cut ellie left over. The idea is to make two cards so here is one more for you! 



The simple sketch made it easy to color up the elephant add a die cut and some DSP and there's one more birthday card in my stash. 

You know I love flowers but it's been nice to find some of these other cute images and work out ways to use them on a card. 

I'm in lift off mode with my mojo, feel it coming in for a landing! 


Playing with the folks at CAS(E) This Sketch who inspired the layout. 

See you tomorrow!


4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

More ultra-cuteness and I love it! Your card has such a clean sweetness and purity to it. Enjoy your playtime, Cindy.

Trina P. said...

So adorable and a great take on the sketch.

Julie Ebersole said...

Awesome sauce!!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable!