Translate

Saturday, February 29, 2020

The 12 Kits of Occasions

Hello dear crafty friends. 
Today I'm so excited to be joining The 12 Kits of Occasions blog hop as the guest designer of Jeanne Jachna! These talented ladies receive the same kit of supplies featuring a specific theme each month to create their projects. Jeanne sent us a fabulous kit with a crafty theme, so fun to discover all the goodies inside! I've loved brain-storming my designs. 

As soon as I saw this sentiment I knew I had to use it. I love you more than SEQUINS?  Oh, that's saying a lot! Couldn't resist pairing it with the hearts patterned paper and the wooden stamp.



 I added a strip of red felt to make the hand stamp look even more real.
Next up, these cute critters with their paper, glue, paint, scissors and "crafty wishes." 




I colored them with Copics and added a pale wash of blue behind the sentiment to help it stand out. 

The sweet Pure Innocence girl is feeling just a tad snarky today. Maybe it's because her paint spatters got out of hand.



For some people, pulling out the glitter really is a threat! Another sentiment that just made me giggle. AND... I pulled out the Nuvo glitter for the next card! 


These tiny mice have their hands full and bring a good message. 
My last card is super simple and was quick to make by swiping ink cubes in rainbow colors direct to paper. The sentiment is my last bit of advice for you, and the motto of my week.



I sure hope you've enjoyed my projects today. I know you will be inspired as you hop to the other blogs. I can't wait to see what others have made! I've had so much fun and want to say a big thank you to Jeanne and the team. Thank you for your visit!


Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!








Supply list can be found HERE




15 comments:

richardbreaks said...

Great collection, Cindy! I love that you did some ink to paper. I’ve been playing with that a bit myself lately!

Birgit said...

What a darling collection of cards using Jeanne's wonderful kit. They're all so artsy, colorful and fun! I can't even choose a favorite because I love them all. So glad you joined us this month Cindy!!

BeverlyBL said...

You did a GREAT job with Jeanne’s kit. Very cute cards.

Nancy Penir said...

Welcome Cindy! Your cards are masterpieces. Loved every clever one! So happy to see you with 12 Kits this month~ Huggs!

Marcia Hill said...

Was so excited to see that you were playing along with us this month Cindy, and all of your cards are FABULOUS!! Each one of your cards is so FUN and bright and colorful and I'm loving them ALL...can't even pick a favorite! You definitely did Jeanne's kit proud and it was so obvious you had a great time playing with this kit! Thanks for playing along with us this month...you definitely brought a smile to my face! Hugs and Happy Leap Day too!! :0)

Jeanne J. said...

Cindy you made so many wonderful cards I'd love to CASE! I love the way you brought the paints and brushes to life with glitter and shine.. the brush stroked background on the last, the blobs of paint being squeezed from the tube.. and even the little hearts coming off the wood stamper! What a treat! So glad you were able to play along!

Tracey McNeely said...

Cindy you made so many wonderful cad with Jeanne's kit. So many ideas that I never thought off, good thing I have leftovers!!

Kim Heggins said...

Cindy...welcome to the group! Love all your sweet cards, so creative and fun. And like Tracey said, so many fun ideas that I would have never thought of. Love them all!

Sue D said...

Cute crafty cards.

Vikki H said...

Very nice group of cards with fun details. I especially love the third card with the snarky sentiment! Your last card background reminded me of PTI's brushed off stamps that need to come out again.

Nora Noll said...

Oh my goodness!! I LOVE your gorgeous cards!! You created the cutest scenes. I LOVE the little mice and might just have to CASE that one!!

Linda Callahan said...

Im not sure what the 12 Kits of Occasion means but you sure do! Wow your cards are gorgeous!

Marybeth said...

Cindy , so happy to have you join us this month! You sure made some fun and beautiful cards with Jeanne's crafty kit! Your last card blew me away and when I read how you made the beautiful colors I couldn't believe it! Cant wait to give that a try!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow Cindy, you've done an amazing job with Jeanne's Kit! Your first card is full of so many fun elements and I just love the trio of critters getting crafty together! Lots to drink in and lots of wonderful!

Leslie Miller said...

I can see you had all kinds of fun with this kit and your cards are all fantastic!! I'm just loving every detail and design, and the stamps and dies are soooooooo cute! Those paint cube swipes are awesome. I just scrolled back through all the cards and have decided I absolutely cannot pick a favorite. Well done, Cindy!