Translate

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Foxy Friend

Just a quick card today! 
I couldn't resist the fun sketch at The Paper Players this week. Pulling out the Foxy Friends and Floral Border dies from WPlus 9 I assembled this clean and simple card for my stash. 


I can't say it's my favorite card but you know, that's OK. The great thing about challenges is that they get you stamping! I love the sketch and I'm especially glad to have put these long-time-in-my-stash items to good use today.
Also inspired by the photo at The Card Concept this week I included elements of the circles, wood grain and greenery in my project. 



See you next week! 

Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!

6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable, Cindy! I love the card. My two favorite things to work with are critters and flowers. Put them together and it's a win in my book!

StampinwithAnita said...

I agree with you that challenges get you stamping and creating! Your card is really sweet and perfect for the challenges. Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh my this little guy is adorable! Sweet card!

Amy O said...

This little fox is adorable, and this card makes me long for Spring. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Kim S said...

What a charming little guy - I love the scene you created around him - the papers are a fabulous base. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

LeAnne said...

What a sweet little fox...your scene is just adorable! Even if it's not your favorite card, I am sure someone would love receiving it! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Card Concept this week! So glad you played along with our challenge!