Translate

Friday, December 27, 2019

Saying Thanks with flowers

Hello, happy winter! I hope those of you who celebrate have had a wonderful Christmas. With the holiday a very busy time at our house, I took a break from blogging. I'm back with a floral thank you card in springy colors. 

With two new paper packs waiting to be used I was really happy to combine this pastel blue with a stamped panel I had sitting around.



I can't even remember details of how I stamped it, but I know that I used the Blooms Fill In stamps from Concord and 9th. I added details with colored pencils and some white Nuvo drops. 

I'm absolutely loving the new dies I got, made by Lawnfawn. HERE is the link. They have several sizes of rectangles with double lines of just stitching to accent a panel. 

I can't wait to get back into card making. It makes my days feel 'back to normal' whatever that means. Many thanks to my friends at Freshly Made Sketches for giving me a challenge to play along with! 



Warm hugs to you all who are the best encouragers out there. I appreciate you! 


Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!





10 comments:

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

A beautiful card, Cindy. Love the softness of it. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year!

Mary said...

Soft pretty colors. Nice choice.

Cindy Beach said...

Thank you so much, Bobbi. Happy New Year to you!

Cindy Beach said...

Thanks, Mary. I tend to do brights and using soft colors was a nice change. I forget how soothing they are.

Leslie Miller said...

I had this set out looking at it yesterday. Love how you used it with the soft green and blue. So fresh and lovely. I'm eager to get back to it, as well, but I'm off to a slow start. Biding my time and enjoying the blog break. It's good to see you today, Cindy!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply beautiful!!!!

Cindy Beach said...

Thanks so much, Leslie! So nice to hear from you today. Enjoy your break.

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Kim! I so appreciate you stopping by. Thanks so much for your kind comment.

Judy Rozema said...

The stitching dies look fabulous and your paper is just lovely. Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Karren said...

Gorgeous card, Cindy! The muted tones work beautifully together. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.