Translate

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Warmest Wishes with Enchanted Forest


Hello! I got out the Enchanted Forest stamp set, designed by Betsy Veldman for Papertrey Ink - and I have NOT been able to put it away.  I'm getting good use from it this year. I just love the versatility of this set. It has become one of my favorite stamp sets. 
Don't the trees look pretty done in a bright color palette? I think the non-traditional colors really highlight the whimsicality of the images.
Pink, purple and teal are my favorite non-traditional combo for the holidays. 



And of course I needed to add a pretty bow, a dainty frame and the shimmer of glitter to jazz it up just a little. 




Hope this makes you smile today and inspired your creativity! Thanks for visiting. 


Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!





3 comments:

Sherri in Phoenix said...

I am having trouble finding a SAVE Pinterest button for your beautiful creations. I just finally ordered this set as it has been on my list for ages. So glad to see how you use it but how do I save them?

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Sherri,
So glad you asked how to pin. Below each post, next to the comment list you will see a box with the P in it. IF you click on that it will open pinterest for you.

You can also follow me on pinterest Cindy Beach. My board Stamps, Paper, and Ink Designs features all original cards by me.

Thanks so much for your interest!

Leslie Miller said...

These colors are very pretty (I'm a particular fan of teal), and the whimsical trees are uplifting and festive. I've really enjoyed your cards with this set!