Translate

Friday, July 19, 2019

CAS Watercolor

Good morning, happy Friday! I saw so many gorgeous samples from the CAS designers and players at the CAS Watercolor challenge that I just had to play along. 


On a very hot humid afternoon, pulling out my Zig markers to color a bit was a delight to my senses and my soul. Added a sparkle with WOS.
The challenge was to use a floral bouquet. 


I cut slits on either side of the stems to tie silver thread around the bouquet.
That wraps it up for me today. Have a great weekend! 

Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!
















Supplies used:
Stamps: Blessed Easter (ret) - Stampin Up!; The Greetery - Sentiment Suite Birthday Stamp Set; PTI - Vintage Type Set
Paper: Bristol Smooth, WPlus9 Dove Grey
INK:Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black, Versamark
Accessories: The Greetery - Sentiment Suite Basics die, PTI - Mix and Mat Pinked Edge Die,  white embossing powder silver thread


5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Hello, Cindy! It took me a while to get here as we've been away camping and it takes forever to catch up, but now I have several of your beautiful creations to look at and I can see it's going to be a delightful visit! Beautiful watercoloring today on a lovely CAS card. I love how you tied your tulips into a bouquet with the silver thread. What a treat! Now, scrolling down to your next card...

Marcia Hill said...

Your bouquet of tulips is so pretty Cindy and beautifully water colored too! Your addition of the silver thread and the subtle background stamping totally bring this card up another notch...lovely, lovely card!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour and glad to hear you like to stamp to beat the heat too!! :0)

Susan said...

Lovely bouquet, beautifully watercoloured. Great background with the tone on tone letter stamping. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Watercolour!

Bonnie said...

Beautiful watercolor tulips, Cindy! Wonderful shading! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

Kim Heggins said...

This is absolutely beautiful...just love your sweet pink tulips!