Translate

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

More Coloring - Zig Clean Color Markers

As you can tell from the title, there has still been more coloring going on as I explore the different mediums I already own. There has been furniture re-arranging, curtain washing, and I even pulled out the ironing board today and used it. Gasp! The world did not stand still. But you aren't here to here about my spring cleaning.

Again, taking a break to color is for my sanity. This time I pulled out the Zig Clean Color Real markers and used them for a child's card. Nothing too complicated, just fun to color and make into a basic layout. 



I was hugely inspired by THIS video from Kelly Latevola. Her results are amazing! I learned the hard way how much water was too much as I had some bleeding. I will keep practicing though and do what Kelly suggests: use as little water as possible. 

Thanks for your visit today! 

Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!













Stamps: Simon Says Stamp -  Showers and Flowers, Stampendous - Friendly Phrases
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Ranger Distress Watercolor Paper, SU - Bermuda Bay,Basic Black
INK:Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black, Versamark
Accessories: Zig Clean Color Real Markers, Stitched Circle Dies, white embossing powder

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, this is cute, Cindy, and your results with the Zigs are fantastic! Kid's card? Sheesh, this would give a smile to any grown up kid, too. I've never tried Zigs, but have been thinking about them. I'm not sure if you can ever have too many coloring mediums. It's too much fun!