Translate

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

What I love: Summer Citrus and navy blue

Hello friends! 
The warm weather is here to stay in my neck of the woods. A favorite thirst quencher for summer is iced tea. I drink mine with LOTS of lemon! 




I love this set called Summer Citrus by WPlus9. It came out last year and was on my wish list until recently when they offered a great deal. Know what else I'm loving this week?  Apparently it's navy blue. I really like the fresh country look. 



From start to finish, making this card was fun! 


Inking and sponging, I used these colors from WPlus9 : Lime light, Beanstalk, Appletini, Last Leaf, Queen B, Wild Mango and Miami Spice. 

I cut the images with the matching dies and the sentiment from Basic Banners. I can't wait to use this cheery set again with the ideas I have for other cards. 

Thanks so much for your visit today. Hope it was sweet!

Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!




1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

This is so darn cute and cheerful! I love anything citrusy, whether the colors or the fruit, and with the navy blue polka dots these darling die cut stamps really pop! It's nice that you got a set that was on your wish list for so long. If you still love it after a year, then it's worth having, and at a bargain to boot!