Translate

Monday, October 9, 2017

Holiday Backgrounds - Cover Plate Dies

I'm back again with another card inspired by the lessons at MerryMaking. 


This time we were encouraged to combine a Cover Plate Die 
and a sponged background for an easy and quick card. 

I had the brand new unused Reverse Confetti Big Stripes Cover Die just waiting to add some pizzazz to today's card. 



I sponged Distress Inks for the background and added images from the Friends for all Seasons Winter stamps from W Plus9. Distress Markers and Wink of Stella provided the color and sparkle for these images.



I added stamped snowflakes to the balloon, and die cut flakes for embellishments. 

That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Be yourself
Delight in your craft 
Make something beautiful!






















SaveSave

No comments: