Translate

Friday, October 13, 2017

Double Embossed Background

Believe it or not, I'm still working from the ideas given on Day 1 of the Merry Making class! 
I am captivated by the techniques and I just have to give them at least one try so I'm back again to share with you.

For today's card, I used the double embossing technique. I embossed my white card panel in gold, and then embossed over it again using a background stamp. LOVE this vintage look for a classic holiday card. 




I embossed the sentiment in white on a die cut oval of vellum, and finished with the name Jesus die cut from gold foil card stock. A soft bow and a gold sequin complete the festive look. 

The sentiment and Jesus die are by Papertrey Ink 
The background stamp is by MFT. 

I appreciate your visit today!

Be yourself
Delight in your craft 
Make something beautiful!





3 comments:

Sherry said...

this is gorgeous! I had to order that stamp and die set from PTI, lol

Sherry said...

do you have a place to sign up to follow you by email?

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Sherry,
Thanks for your comment. This is the first time I've used the Jesus stamp and die, but like you, I just had to buy it because it's unlike any other faith-based stamps I've seen.

About following me - I don't have a place for you to do it by e-mail, but I'll work on adding one next week. Thank you!