Translate

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Boys and Bots

Has anyone been watching AGT this season?  There's a boy named Merrick Hanna who dances with moves like a robot and he is so talented! I love watching his dancing because he tells a story and every motion is part of the story. I'm happy that he made it to the finals.

I'm hoping some of the boys who are hospitalized will like this card I made with the Bionic Bots stamp set and dies from My Favorite Things (retired).  These robots don't move but they do shine. 


I colored them with Copics  and added die cut hearts to the card. Wink of Stella adds shimmer to their faces and I used clear and ebony Nuvo drops to accent the hearts and their eyes. I heat embossed the sentiment with Pewter embossing powder. 

I'm adding this to the sketch challenge at My Favorite Things. 
Thanks so much for your visit today. 
Be yourself.
     Find delight in your craft.
          Make something beautiful! 

Supplies used: 
Stamps: Bionic Bots by MFT stamps
Paper:White, Silver Metallic
Inks: Black
Dies: Die-Namics Stitch Arched STAX

No comments: