Translate

Monday, October 12, 2020

Thinking of You

 Hello everyone! 

I needed a few more cards to add to my stash and enjoyed featuring sets from The Greetery to create a trio of cards. Using the MISTI made it easy to explore different color combos with the lily images from Signed & Sealed. Now I have several of these die cut and ready to go for next time!





I randomly stamped a background onto Fog card stock.This very pale gray from WPlus9 is my favorite to use for a neutral design. Stamping the small images from Pretty Postmarks  created a vintage style backdrop for the cluster of leaves and flowers. They were stamped and die cut, then I added them to a white card base. 

These are clean and simple but they also have a collage style which I think goes well with any kind of sentiment inside. One thing that contributes a bit of texture and detail was using the Just Stitching Double Rectangles. I love using them but too often I forget! 

I'm sending warm hugs your way today. Thanks so much for coming by to visit! 

Be yourself

     Delight in your craft 

        Make something beautiful!





2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, these are beautiful, Cindy, and I mean downright enchanting. And you have more all ready to assemble? I do really love the soft gray in the background, and I agree about the collage look because of the, yet they're very clean and uncluttered. So pretty!

jan metcalf said...

Your postal cards are beautiful!!