Translate

Monday, September 9, 2019

Out of This World

Hello, and good morning to you! 



It turns out this stamp set called Out of This World is also a blast from the past! So long past in fact, that it's no longer for sale.




No matter, I am into using things from my stash, the older the better! Some child will like the monster and ink-blended night sky. Right? 

I liked getting to add lots of WOS sparkle, clear Nuvo drops for the googlie eyes and spaceship windows, and all those iridescent stars. I just had to have them, you know? For THIS moment. 

This card is for the MFT Sketch Challenge
and I added it to the Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp: Stamp It! 

I am so glad that you stopped by today! 


Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!



1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh! I love it! So darn cute and a beautiful photograph. Love the gloss over the eyes. No matter to me if it's old, new, retired or not. I'm sure as heck going to use it if I love it, and I do love this!