Translate

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Farm Fresh for you

Simple Copic coloring and a hello fresh from the farm for you today. 



Took these critters on a road trip this summer and colored away in the car. Time to put them together for a punny greeting today. 

The Critters on the Farm stamps from Lawn Fawn were used and then fussy cut. A cute little scene inspired by the crew at CAS(E) This Sketch. I added Nuvo Drops in black to anchor the piggy.

Hope you have a great day! 


Be yourself
     Delight in your craft 
        Make something beautiful!



2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable! You know how I love this stuff. Someone on a blog mentioned the other day about how farm animals are one of the current trends. I think I have one farm animal stamp, maybe a couple of digis. Oh, wait... I have some chickens. Never mind. Love how you used the sketch so creatively. Perfect paper for the hay bales!

Karen Dunbrook said...

super cute, great take on the sketch.
x Karen