Translate

Monday, October 16, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch 243

Hi everyone, 
I hope you're at the beginning of a very good week! 

It's a rainy day here but that means cooler weather which will be wonderful tomorrow when the sun is expected to return. 

We spent a wonderful day with family yesterday so I'm happy to be having a catch up day today.

Posting a card I made over the weekend to play along with the gang at CAS(E) This Sketch 243



I thought the Happy Pandas stamp from MFT would be perfect for this sketch design. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Uplifting Thoughts. 

I'm honored that my card from last week was posted as a CTS Favorite and you can see it HERE


Hopefully this card will spread some smiles to the child who receives it. 

I'm so glad you stopped by today! 




2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is so fun! Super cute take on the sketch!

Michelle said...

Great idea for this sketch! Love the bamboo and panda.