Hi there on a Friday, hope you are doing well. I got a head start on some crafting and I have a card to share using mostly new supplies. You know, I like mental challenges. Crossword puzzles and board games are fun. You won't be surprised that my favorite and best mental challenges come from -you guessed it- card challenges.
My clues for today came from Freshly Made Sketches challenge!
Choosing papers was the easy part, I loved using the Washi Paper again (La La Land Crafts). Soft inking provides a bit of color on the die cuts of Serene Blooms (SSS), which have such lovely texture! I added a strip of gold mirror card stock above the paper and die cut gold leaves.
The sentiment was stamped and hand cut, and added in keeping with the sketch. I really love the sentiments included with the new-to-me Today and Everyday Stamps (SSS.)
The sketch helped me come up with a card I never would have thought of. And I really like it!
I will be off now for weekend things. Probably taking the last chance to cool off in the pool. Hoping you've enjoyed your visit! I will see you again soon.
Be yourself
Have delight in your craft
Make something beautiful!
Inks used: Altenew - Heartbeat, and Distress Oxide - Antique Linen and Rusty Hinge


No comments:
Post a Comment