Translate

Saturday, September 12, 2026

Gifts of Fall

 It's been a low key Saturday and I've had some crafty fun with assorted elements for fall. I'm here to share! 


I've assembled lots of my old and new fall supplies in a box nearby, so hopefully I create with many of them before the next season and Christmas card making is in full swing. 


For today's card, I began with the sketch from Freshly Made. Choosing soft peach card stock, I made the triple panel from the sketch by using two colors and the same embossing folder. The large leaf as the focal point works well, and is backed with a vellum circle. I wish the photo could show the maple leaf's true color - more pink than orange. I had trouble getting a good picture!

I added a few small leaf dies and softly inked the edges. A  rose gold embossed sentiment and liquid pearls are the simple embellishments. 

Hope you have a great day and enjoy the gifts it brings you. Thanks for your visit! 

Be yourself

         Have delight in your craft 

               Make something beautiful!     


Supplies:
cards stocks are from Spellbinders and Concord & 9
EF - Penny Black, Variegated
The large leaf - The Greetery, small leaves are from C9 Leafy Layers Die
Sentiment is Altenew - Build A Garden Elegant Tulips

Also added to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge  - add texture
The Four Season Challenge 
TicTacToe Challenge 
I chose the middle row: Ink blending ( on the small leaves), free, leaves

6 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

Your ink blended leaves really help that focal leaf pop off the page - and what a soft, pretty page it is. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Tic Tac Toe Challenges.

I Card Everyone said...

Cindy, I know we live in entirely different areas, but I also find photos get a bit trickier with the light this time of year... needless to say I think your colors are really wonderful and indeed 'peachy!' You really know how to add the perfect number of elements, and I love the embossed background strips!
Thanks so much for joining us at FMS again!
=]

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhhh... soft as a fleece blanket and so utterly lovely in these peachy colors. I have to say the large leaf does not look the least bit orange to me, but your eyes know its true color. Photos can be frustrating, for sure. This combo of leaves and colors is just so absolutely beautiful, Cindy!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Wow! These colours are just so gorgeous! Loving this combination together as they really bring a softness to your leaves. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Darlene said...

Oh Cindy this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! I wouldn't have thought to choose that color but I am certainly happy you did as it is stunning! I'm with you on the frustration we have with getting the true color in our photos. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Four Seasons Co-Owner

Kim Hamilton said...

Congratulations Cindy! You've won the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge gift voucher! Please email us at simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com to claim your prize!